Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Computer - AAugh!

"Dell" finally came home today. Please be patient with us as we haven't got this all straightened out yet. I guess I'm suppose to take the files from my old hard drive still in the computer and transfer them to the new hardrive also in the computer. Our family aren't exactly computer gurus so either it won't get done or we'll have to get help. Help sounds better to me as none of us want to lose all our files. Meanwhile, we can do some things, like write this for the blog, however it wouldn't let me insert the nice picture of Isaac with the northern he caught down by the dock early this morning. Maybe some other day. Meanwhile, we'll keep working on figuring this out. I believe we probably lost everyone's email address. No, I'm not very good at writing things down so feel free to send us an email with your address and we'll make note of it. Anyway, God sends trials of all kinds to build character and this time we're working on patience toward this thing we can't seem to live without! It's a busy time of year on the farm and we all enjoyed seeing Amos out cultivating in the field. If you think of it, pray for good weather to get the crops in and then rain to help it grow. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!