Thursday, June 12, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend

It doesn't look like we're busy but we stopped for a picnic lunch Priscilla prepared. We leave really early tomorrow morning for Grand Forks. Naomi, Isaac, Miriam and Hosanna have a CYIA program since it's the end of their training before they start teaching clubs. Then we're heading down to Souix Falls, South Dakota for my niece Rachel and Daniel's wedding. It will be a very special wedding because they both have saved themselves for each other and haven't had other boyfriends or girlfriends. Naomi is bridesmaid and Rachel has been one of her best friends since they were just little girls. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post some.
Anyway, before you leave on any trip it always seems like there's a lot to do. I'm specifically trying to finish making copies of the lady's "book" I told you about. She needs them for a family reunion next week. We also have company coming next week for a few days so I have a certain amount I need to get done this week so I'm not too busy when they come.
Arthur is busy getting ready for the state veternarian to come on Monday for a dairy herd TB test. This means he needs to have all 70 or so stalls in the barn clean and full of cows, steers, heifers and bulls and the ones that don't fit need to be handy close to the barn. I'll have Arthur explain the whole TB thing sometime. It's been in the news so much everyone is getting sick of hearing about it. I'll tell more about it next week. For now, I hope you all have a great weekend and that you have a wonderful Lord's Day on Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

We'd love to hear what you have to say!