Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Infomation

It seems like people are always asking, ""What are some good books for my girls or children?" or "Do you know of any good movies?" Well,I've been working on some of our favorite lists and have posted two of them as pages on this blog.  (Click on the top links) I've been working on book lists, but it takes awhile.  I'll try to get them posted soon too.  I'll also try to update them once-in-a-while.  The movie list isn't very long and most likely anyone reading this will have seen all of them.  The shopping list has everything from a great place to buy garden seeds, to books, to just about anything you'd want to buy.  There isn't much for clothing because we just haven't found any real favorite places to clothes shop.  I've tried to add our personal opinions rather than just a review.  It might be more conservative than some but comes from our point of view and isn't intended to offend anyone.  Well, I have stuff to do.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!