Thursday, March 29, 2012

I knew it was too soon...

...to change the header on this blog!  Today we received what the ND bloggers told about yesterday.  Beautiful, huge, fluffy snowflakes.  Can't help but feel sorry for the little beef calf born yesterday.  Arthur did go out and cover it with straw, which was about all it would let it do.

Our old printer died a couple of days ago so we got a new one today.  What a blessing!

Have a few beaver hides on my kitchen floor at the moment.  Whew!

Easter is just around the corner.  I love all the wonderful hymns about the ressurection.  I was going to do a little Easter decorating today but the weather made me put it off.

Have a glorious evening enjoying God's beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's hard to picture this....my brother in law mowed our yard a couple days ago....the irises are already about a foot tall....the cherry trees are blossoming...and most of the trees are either budding or already have little leaves!! Early spring, but I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's been about 80

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!