Saturday, March 2, 2013

Surprise!

Priscilla here -  I know my Birthday isn't until the 17th, but some of my wonderful friends found out that I was going to be gone then, (At the Vessels of Honor girls retreat), so they threw me a surprise birthday party! I'm still in a little bit of shock. Elizabeth and Rachel M. picked me up, and we went to town together. We decided to go to the library, and they took me to a side room and "SUPRISE!"


 
Miriam took this picture of us all. Well most of us, Debbie K. had to leave before we got to the picture. Thank You all who had anything to do with it. It was great! And thank you all for coming. It was really special. We had a great time.




 I was so blown away that I just stood there to start with.  For one of the first times in my life I was completely speechless. I told Hosanna later that I don't think a whole dictionary could express all my thoughts and feelings. Here I am opening the thoughtful gifts they got me.

We also had a baby shower yesterday for two ladies and Hosanna made this adorable cake with fondant buttons.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really neat you're going to a Vessles of Honor retreat! I want to go to one sooo bad :) maybe someday! You'll have to do a re-cap so I can see what it's like ;)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!