Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cookie Dough Truffles ...

I thought I'd start Christmas baking tonight after looking at a recipe for Cookie Dough Truffles. We all agreed they are fantastic and will definetly make them again. I got the recipe from an old Taste of Home magazine. Just incase you love cookie dough like us, I'll give you the recipe.

Cream together:
1/2 Cup butter softened
3/4 Cup brown sugar
Add and mix well:
2 Cups flour
1 can - 14 oz. - sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
Stir in:
1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 Cup walnuts

Roll in 1" balls and refridgerate till firm. Dip in melted chocolate or chocolate candy coating.

2 comments:

  1. They look FANTASTIC!!! You should make some for when I'M there!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my...YUMMMMM! Thanks for sharing this recipe! (Like I NEED it. But, you know...wants, needs, wants, needs...)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!