Saturday, March 28, 2009

I See God, Do You?

Job 37:10 "By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straightened."

We woke up this morning to some really interesting frost. It stood about 1 1/2 inches tall in little tufts on ice. Miriam got this neat picture with closeup detail. It reminded me of a comic I saw in a creation book I was looking at last night. It showed a man sitting in a beautiful setting saying, "God, if you're out there please show me." There was an awesome sunset and sunrise and then the man said, "God, I don't see you. You must not be real." One look at the creation around us and there's no question that it took a wonderful creator, our Creator God, to create it all. The snow still hangs heavy on the trees against the bright blue sky and it got to a crisp 6 below last night. It is so pretty outside you almost feel like the Lord could return! Have a great weekend! (If you double click on the picture you can see it really close up!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an AWSOME God we serve! How wonderful it is to think that God takes care and detail in even the little things in His creation. How much more than will He take care of the little details in our lives. No matter how small we may think they are! I need that reminder. Thanks for sharing the snow! :D

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!