Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a Big Dog You Have?

I don't wear my glasses around the house so when I looked out the window I wondered where the "dog" came from following Arthur. As he got closer I realized it was an adorable holstein calf that was being led with a milk pail to a calf hutch. I should've videoed it because it was really enjoying it's romp outdoors by running and leaping. Occassionally Arthur gave it a taste of the milk to remind it why he was to follow the farmer.
Skyping with friends. Friends? Really? They always say to watch out who your kids hang out with!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You should REALLY watch who your kids are talking to! Haven't you heard the horror stories of skyping unidentifiable people?!

    Signed:
    A Concerned Viewer.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!