Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving at the Krahns

Don't worry - I (Naomi) haven't run out of things that I'm thankful for...but today I thought you'd like to see some pictures from our family get-together. Actually, it does go with my series because I'm VERY grateful for all of my Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins - including the ones that weren't there today :) I'm thankful that we can all be together and have fun and enjoy a great meal and remember God's goodness to us.

The food on the table in this picture is actually some of the leftovers - the original meal was served in the garage. Before we eat, Grandpa read Psalm 100, as his father liked to do on Thanksgiving, and we sang a couple hymns.
Grandma went through a lot of work to make it a special day - Thank you!

Priscilla dug out our Pilgrim costume and went around today claiming she was Priscilla Mullins...

In the afternoon we enjoyed playing games - this is Rook, one of our favorites.
Monopoly Deal - I didn't play, but people said it was fast and fun :)

Baulderdash - another favorite!

More Baulderdash....

Benjamin working on a Bible project during "down time" .
Hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!