Monday, December 14, 2009

Saved by Grace

Just a quick post today. I was thinking about all the people that have been saved lately. A lady from church told how her grandma just got saved and is in her eighties. Naomi was able to counsel a girl for salvation. Caleb led a young man about his age to the Lord on Amtrak. And today I heard about my cousin Matt. He had a day off and decided to go on Facebook which he doesn't do very often. Anyway, he did go on, and ended up sharing with an ex-camper of his who was depressed and into drugs and looking for the one drug that had the answer. Matt told him he had the answer. He asked if he could buy it where he lived. Anyway, to make a long story short, Matt led him to the Lord right there on Facebook.

As the end of this old world gets closer, let's be looking for opportunities to share God's love and grace.

For by grace are ye saved through faith...

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! Praise the Lord! I remember one week when my husband had 3 different people call him and want to "talk." He led them all to the Lord! It seemed like quite a week! Once when he was preaching in Africa a man came forward before the message was even done and the African pastor had to alert him that this guy wanted to be saved! So different than anything we had experienced in the middle of a sermon before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! This was my first year to lead three people to the Lord... and to see the work of God in their hearts and lives is so amazing. Each time God showed me that MY time and schedule wasn't important to Him. He changed my days around so that I could be a part in leading all three of these young ladies to the Lord. It was quite an experience and I am thankful that God can use someone like me. =)

    Blessings, Brittany

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!