Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Enjoying the Nice Weather

Isaac is working for a company that sides houses, gutters, etc.  Anyway, right now they're working on a new care center project that will take at least three months.  The color is kinda bad on these pictures but you get the idea.  It's quite big with a number of buildings.
I had the girls out doing a little yard work this morning while it was nice and before the rain comes.  Priscilla is cleaning up a flower bed.
Hosanna did some raking and is working on a rock pile that should not be where it is.  I think this one might take awhile!
Miriam also did some raking.  I love how the green grass starts to show after raking.  It aways looks so nice.  We even saw a little johnny jump up flower.  Well, I need to go pick up our food club order.  We always enjoy food club day and seeing how God has provided for not only our needs but many of our wants as well!  Have a great day in the Lord!!


4 comments:

  1. I enjoy spring clean up so much!

    Do you mind if I ask what buying club you order through? I used to order through UNFI but now I order through Azure. I'm curious if we share the same company or if there are more options out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we get our stuff through Azure. It's kinda a problem in that they don't come very close to us so one person brings it as far as Roseau and then someone has to pick it up there for the Warroad people. Just not enough of us to have them come here. Not sure of any other options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah okay. It's fun to know we have them in common. About a year or so ago we also started ordering from Frontier Wholesale. I order for about 3-6 other people so that we can reach the minimum and get free shipping. Some of the things I used to get from Azure I now get through Frontier since the prices are similar and free shipping to my front door beats the delivery charge from Azure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check that out. I'm sure I could get others to go in with me on that. Thanks! Oh, we also enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!