Monday, June 11, 2012

VBS

I'm quite frustrated that I can't download all the pictures I want.  Maybe they need to be put in a smaller format.  I don't know.  Anyway, this is the front of our church during VBS.  Our theme was the 7 C's of History which came from Answers in Genesis.  Don't you love the "Bovineasaurus"?  We had a great week with some great kids and great leaders!  Thank you everyone that helped!!  Arthur was the wonderful director.  Silas and Isaac both helped do some teaching as well as working on a team.  Hosanna and Priscilla were both on a team and Priscilla was in our theme skit as an island girl.  I turned my part of registration over to Miriam this year so she worked on that and I just did what I could to keep things running smoothly.  Highlight?  Well, other than seeing some children get saved, I would say the highlight for me was seeing those that were at the Basic Ministry Training use what they learned.  Usually when we ask for someone to counsel with a child we end up asking someone by name.  This year lots of the workers from the BMT jumped up to help, so many we didn't even use them all.  Kinda neat.  We missed you, Naomi!

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful about some children getting saved!!! The Lord surely is working through all your hands. :)

    PS. I know it's a great distance and isn't too likely, but I just have to ask---will any of you be able to come to Prairie Days this year? It's so hard to believe it's already been a whole year since we met in person!!! I know our family was not the only ones glad to have you there last year! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....I wish I could have been there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first VBS I've missed for quite long time! :( (have I ever missed one?) Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Rueben, I don't think you've ever missed one! We wish everyone could've been there!! Sorry, Cora, but we can't come this year. Have a great time there!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!