Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If Only I Would've Had My Camera!

Join us this Sunday evening at 7:00 pm for a concert and service by the Wissmann family!  We'd love to have you!

It's not too late if any guys want to join our guys for Deserted Island Bible Camp.  Isaac is the camp director and they're going out to an island in Lake Namakan in the Voyageurs National Park.  Knowing Isaac, there will be lots of survival training, fishing, swimming, maybe diving and rock climbing, and great devotionals.  (I really don't know for sure, it's just a pretty good guess :) But hurry, guys, they leave tomorrow morning! I'm sure Isaac would like a heads up however!

If only I would've had my camera!  Early this morning, the dairy cows decided they wanted to see what all the fuss was about and took a charge through the corn maze.  They broke several maze rules.  No cutting through the corn, no breaking down stalks, and no eating the corn.  I guess we had considered an emergency exit in that part of the field anyway!  Just wish I would've had a camera to advertize how even the cows like the  maze! Somehow a gate got left open when the guys were combining yesterday. Really, it doesn't look that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!