Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Is He Okay?

Well, that's what the kids are wondering.  I mentioned after Christmas how blah the house looked without the lights and all. I told Arthur about a picture I saw where the lady decorated with the boxes from the candy her husband gave her each Valentine's Day.  Honestly, I wasn't hinting!!  I thought I might pick up a couple of pretty boxes to put on the shelf.  Anyway, Arthur has been showing up with a new box every couple of days!  They are everywhere in our house!

So yes, the kids were wondering if Arthur was okay.  It's just not the norm for him to buy candy!!  Isn't he sweet?!!

1 comment:

  1. He'll definitely be sweet if you share it with him. Ha ha ha. Have a great day! He's so thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!