Friday, June 23, 2017

We're Done!

On Monday we started cutting the maze and by Wednesday morning we were done. Yeah! Sore muscles and all, its nice to have that part done with and it seems "right". I guess we'll have to wait for an aerial to see if it really is! Next on the list is to get the parade float ready among a list of other things.  

We spent Father's Day at my parents house this year. My dad is a great "griller" and he makes the best chicken! I'm so thankful to not only have a great dad but a great father-in-law as well! God is good! While my dad has not always been the man he is today, he was just the man I needed growing up so I'm thankful.

Other things - Miriam is leaving to join the girls at camp in a couple of weeks so we are busy trying to get a lot of things done. I'm not sure I can handle all the girls being gone and still work on maze stuff, but God doesn't give us more than we can handle, so I guess I'll handle it!! After so many years of having girls helping with the cooking and cleaning and gardening and laundry, etc, I'm not sure I can do it anymore! I told the boys they might have to live on frozen pizzas and they were pretty happy so I guess we'll live!

Meanwhile, we wait for Naomi's baby to be born.
Meanwhile, the hay is growing and so baling hay is just around the corner.
Meanwhile, life goes on.

Have a wonderful day everyone while enjoying God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!