Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Maze Craft

I am so enjoying this winter! My project this week has been to make some of these notecases for the maze and for Priscilla to bring to camp. I love the look of all the pretty papers and the finished product! I don't love the mess I'm making!!

If you haven't seen these before, I've been selling them at the maze for a few years now. Inside they have sticky notes and a notebook along with a pretty pen. They're all just a little different. I still have a ways to go before I'm done.

Other than that, Arthur has been busy working on "sprucing up" the milkhouse and on a "top secret" maze project!  Miriam finished her painting project and someday when we get the finishing touches done we will show you by picture what she did.  Priscilla is busy with her book writing, and Hosanna keeps us all going!

I hope and pray that each of you reading this will have a good day knowing that God loves you and cares about you!

3 comments:

  1. There so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. :) I never have been good at that type of thing, but I always thought it looked fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!