Thursday, December 20, 2018

New Baby and Parties!

We are excited to have a new granddaughter! Heidi is excited about little baby Martha! Mama and baby are doing great!

It was our turn to do the ladies Christmas Tea at church and we came up with the theme "Carol's of Christmas" and there was lots of singing. The young ladies also did a Christmas Caroling skit. We had little trees on the tables and each was decorated to illustrate a different Christmas carol. We used it for a game.

A young lady in our church and music teacher did a great devotional sharing the history of different carols.

We decided to try a charcuterie table for lunch. It was so good! I love all the fresh food and how simple it was to put together.

The grandchildren pop in almost daily and enjoy looking at the different Christmas ornaments and decorations around the house. Here's Gideon pointing out baby Jesus in the stable.


Earlier in December my sisters and I gave my dad an 80th birthday party with all his friends, relatives, and people from their church.  He requested pizza so that made it super easy and everyone loved it! It is hard for me to imagine that my dad is 80. He doesn't get around that great, and he moves like he's 80, but its hard to imagine that many years have gone by. God has been good to him in giving him a long life despite having had multiple heart attacks over the years. He is a living miracle in more ways than one.

I didn't get out Christmas cards this year. I wanted to but just had to let something go. Never-the-less, I wish you all a very merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Savior! May God bless you all and give you a wonderful time with your family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas Auntie Camille!!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too, Joanna,and your family! I wish you all could've been here this Christmas but maybe next year!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!