Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Guys Got Off Okay


I don't know if it's the mother or the wife in me but I always worry a little when the guys go camping. I guess at this point all I can do is pray for them. Will you join me? Pray for their safety, no discipline problems, and that it would benefit the spiritual lives of the guys that went. I think there was a total of thirteen counting Arthur, Isaac, and my nephew Benjamin as the leaders. I planned their menu and shopped so they shouldn't starve at least!! From the time the boys arrived at the church till the time they left the boys were laughing and joking around so I would guess they'll have a really good time! While their gone the girls and I have a few projects we need to get done. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!