Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Good Smells and Practice, Practice, Practice...

The ladies and girls at our church have a Secret Prayer Pal program and whoever has me gave me this really interesting "tree". It's really a rosemary bush and it smells so good! It must be hardy because I do not have a green thumb and it still looks nice. After Christmas I think I'll look for some fresh ways to use rosemary and use it before it meets its end from a slow death!
Naomi gives piano lessons to 14 students, which includes her three younger sisters. Hosanna is the only one that really enjoys it but I still am encouraging the others to play for a least a couple of years. Anyway, Naomi's students are giving a recital this weekend and so our piano has been steadily used for practice. Hosanna is playing "The Birthday of a King", and "O Holy Night". Priscilla is playing "Silent Night" and "Joy to the World" and Miriam is playing "Who is He in Yonder Stall". I love the carols that focus on Jesus and am glad not to have Santa Claus songs going through my head. Arthur is down at the jail this evening on jail ministry and I have a few things to do before bed so have a great evening! (By the way, these were taken with Miriam's camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say!