Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Count Your Blessings - Tuesday

A few more things I'm thankful for..."Our daily bread" - if I were to get into all of the material blessings that God has given us, it would take far too long, but it's sufficient to say that He has always provided what we needed, along with many, many things that we don't need!
I'm very, very thankful for my eyes! (well, these aren't actually my eyes, they're Miriam's...)Not only has God blessed us, He's given us the sight and ability to see His blessings and enjoy them - besides, I wouldn't be writing this and you wouldn't be reading it without eyes :) That goes for the ability to hear and walk and speak and feel as well!

God's Word! What would our lives be without It? This is a picture of some of our familiy's Bibles - mine, Isaac's, Dad's, Mom's, Priscilla's, Silas', Miriam's, and Hosanna's - however, some of them have other ones that they use a lot as well - That reminds me to be grateful for the fact that we are freely allowed to own Bibles - in our own language!

This day that the Lord has made, and His mercies which are new every morning!



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures (I LOVE the last one) and again, wonderful things that we must be thankful for!!:) ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!