- God! We know he sees and hears all that we do! Thank you, God, for life, salvation, hope, peace, comfort, joy, your Word, and so much more!
- Dad and Mom K. and Dad and Mom O. - Thank you all for being such wonderful parents! You care for us, pray for us, and help us in so many ways. Thank you for your godly influence on us and our children and raising us to love God.
- D and L H. and family, B and; L M. and family, R and E.C and family- Thank you for being not just family but friends! I know our kids would say their best friends in life have been cousins. You have all raised your children up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and their lives reflect that love for God. Thank you! Thank you H and; D. for being the family photographers! Thank you B. and L. for all your work you do in the church.
- D and R B. - Thank you for all the work you have done with our children over the years! I know the skills you have taught them will be used the rest of their lives to bring others and their own children to Jesus.
- D and T G. - Thank you for the hard work you have done over the years to bring Spanish people to a saving knowledge of God. You will always be considered good friends and we appreciate you letting us and our children work with you over the years.
- A and N. and E., A and R, D. and D. - Words cannot say how much we love you all! III John 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."
- McC. Family - Thank you so much for your friendship! We appreciate your raising R. up to love God and for the example you are to all of us. Thank you for praying so faithfully. It almost scares our children when they hear you are praying for them!
- P. Family - Thank you so much for being good friends of ours, good enough to even come stay with us! Thank you for all the laughter you have brought us over the last few years and good fellowship.
- F. and J. C.- Thank you for having godly daughters that are such good friends of our girls. We have known you many years and appreciate your faithfulness in doing what you believe is right.
- D and R H. - Thank you too,for being good cousins and for your godly example of marriage.
- S. T. and family - Thank you so much for reading our blog when you're such a busy lady and for all the work that you do for the homeschool group around here! You're wonderful, S.!
- S. family in Tenn. - We don't really know you but we appreciate your family from your blog and feel like we know you! Thank you for caring for the things of God and being a good example.
- V and B P. and family - Thank you for caring for all children and for raising a family for God!
- W. family inPenn. - Thank you for sharing the J. family with us all when we know you'd rather they be there! We look forward to meeting you all someday!
- C. family in Penn. - Thank you for reading our blog and leaving comments! We really appreciate that!!
- Com. family in IL - Thank you for loving God and for giving us lots of good laughs! We'll never forget getting to know you down at Silver Dollar City.
- Ya. family in IL. - Thank you for raising your children for God. There is nothing better on earth you can do at this time in your life! We enjoyed seeing you all recently - my your children are growing up!
- In. Family - Thank you, too, for caring for all of God's special children and for your commitment to living separated from the world in such a hard time in history. (was it ever easy?) We appreciate you praying for us and look forward to meeting your family someday, even if we have to wait till we all get to heaven!
- J. (of GBG) We appreciate your commitment to purity and the example you have been to our daughters, and sons, in your betrothal and look forward to seeing how God will bless your marriage as a result!
- J. Family - Thank you so much for your friendship and for moving to our small town! We appreciate your children's friendship to our children and for all the help your boys have been on the farm and girls at the maze!
- L.E. - Thank you for sharing your children with us on the farm once in awhile! Thank you for your sweet smile and friendship. We also love your hair!
- "Granola"- Thank you for having a blog of your own so we can keep up with your side of the family! And what is your favorite granola recipe?
- How. family in IL - Thank you for your example of betrothal way back when which has been encouraging for our children!
- Dan M. - Thank you for being a friend from way, way back when! Arthur has such stories to tell, so thank you for the memories.
- Vir. - Thank you for your humor to lighten our days! At least back when you had more time! Hope college is going well for you.
- Bar. family in ND - Thank you for sharing your life through your blog! Thank you to for sharing at homeschool conventions. We've appreciated it and learned a lot through it.
- C B. from ND - Thank you too for sharing in your blog and encourage us while doing it. My girls enjoy reading it and feel like you're a friend.
- B. and S. - We appreicate your commitment to the 2nd Ammendment! Cute children too!
- Farmer S. - Thank you for seeing farming from God's point of view! What good lessons you share that we can relate to.
- Emily S. - Thank you for being a godly young lady and for using these years in your life to serve God.
- J. Where the Green Grass Grows, Mrs. B, B. A., Jen PB, S. Family, Julia, Jessie of NY, Sara As Lillies, Cary, - Thank you all for reading our blog! We don't know any of you personally but we appreciate you leaving comments and pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you will continue to use your days to glorify our Savior!
- L. Z. - Thank you for all the nice comments you leave. We think a lot alike!
- M. Family off to the north - Thank you for giving us a vision for the lost so close to home and for your friendship.
Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving,
and honour, and power, and might ,
be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen."