Saturday, June 16, 2012

Facebook

I'm not familiar with facebook.  I've never been on it before this week.  However, I've been listening to some workshops about corn mazes and the importance of a facebook page.  So, I've tried my best to set up a page and still haven't figured out how to use it all the way I want.  Anyway, on the 4th of July we start doing maze floats in parades and will be giving out our ad cards that direct people to our facebook page. Even added a QR code on the card which I thought was pretty neat.  So, are there any brave people out there reading this that would head on over to www.facebook.com/countrycornmaze and check it out?  If you do, let me know what I can do to improve it or need to add as I would love to have some traffic on it before the general public check it out, and hopefully they will.  Thank you!!!

Have a great Lord's Day tomorrow! And happy Father's Day to all you dads!!

1 comment:

  1. I checked it out and it looks good! I shared it with all my fb friends. :) Kudos on the QR code....that's awesome!! :) Hope to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say!